Thursday, May 15, 2008

ALUMNUS MESSAGE



Dear North Pointers,



SURSUM CORDA!



I am so happy to know that our old boys are getting together in Dubai and organizing a gala dinner for the Mungpoo School.



I must thank you all for this noble work that you have started. The Mungpoo school does need your gracious support.



So thank you once again.



I am currently serving our Alumni as an assistant secretary, and here we are working on the registration of Mungpoo School in the ICSE council and other departments. Lot has to be done, but nothing is impossible if our intents are sincere.



As we were taught to be men for others, let us carry on with our efforts to make the lives of unfortunate children better by supporting Fr. Van in his cause.



Congratulations to Mr. Robert Wilson, the president of the UAE chapter, and to you all.



I am Deven Gurung 82 batch.



I hope Mr. Wilson will remember me.



Regards to him and all our fellow north pointers.



Yours truly Deven.

No comments: